Pool (American style)
There were only 3 tables of pool in 2004 in Nakhon Ratchasima. But you can easily find them today, mostly in bars frequented by foreigners. The rules are not the same, depending where you play. Often, they are written on a board.
There are pool tables at:
- George and Dragon (larger table and enough space – 10 baht per game)
- The Ram
- Eddie Vegas Bar
- Walrus Pub
- The Sports Bar
Thais love to play snooker so it’s possible in Korat to play 24 hours per day, in many different places. These include:
- Riley’s (open 24 hours, on Pho Klang Street, near Isaan Lawyers)
- World Class Sports Club. This is probably the best place in town. There are 14 tables on the main floor and 4 VIP rooms upstairs with TV. Price is 100 baht per hour or 160 for VIP rooms. Beers or soft drinks are available. It’s located EXACTLY in front of Sri Pattana hotel, in the old place that was the bar ZOOM ZOOM. It closes at 1 am.
- Fino, near Update or Krungthep Rasima has nice tables.
- There are places everywhere, including beside HappyLand and near Boss Hotel (each about 10 tables)
This post is also available in: Thai