- Da Sofia Restaurant, Excellent Italian Food, Friendly Staff
- For Breakfast: Fuzzy Ken’s. Nice really big breakfast with actually HOT coffee for 169 Baht, really big. Across Central Plaza.
- Los Amigos. Not far from the Big C. Tex Mex, Burgers, Pizza,Steak, and Thai food. Large Cheese and chilli Enchilada 150 Baht, Nachos with some great chips they freshly make. Nice place tucked away in nice Residential area, near a couple other Bar/Restaurants. Large portions, good prices, highly recommend.
- Wine Society: Thai restaurant with wine
- The Good Corner Restaurant, at the entrance to Nutty Park
Great food at Fair prices.
- Chef Table: Great reviews on Facebook. Chef was trained in a very good restaurant (Le Normandie in Bangkok). https://www.facebook.com/chefstableudon999/